Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Helicopter spraying the avocado trees across the way

I am starting a flower bed along the wall

my pots, the tree rose I brought from Fort Bragg
Today we went to Macy's to buy a dress shirt and socks for Doug to go with his suit for Eddy's wedding which is this coming weekend. We are flying out on Friday. Everything is all arranged  and I am looking forward to seeing NYC for the first time.
 I got a little bit overcome by heat stroke today and yesterday. I need to make sure that I drink more. I would say that it was close to 90 F at midday. We are lucky to have air conditioning. Some days are cooler than others, and mornings and nights much cooler  The horses and cats seem to love the heat. The dogs pant and drink a lot. Kole likes to be on the floor in the bathroom next to the tub. All my plants ar thriving and the tomato we planted is very happy. I will be interested to see how soon it will produce.
Kole is in here now whining to tell me it is time for walkies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment