Saturday, May 5, 2012

This will probably be the last blog until I get my computer re set up in the new house.
The horses have settled in at the Barn after a succesful transportation for them.
I however completely lost it at one point and did a lot of yelling and sobbing.... not around the horses though.
Sierra amazed me with her calmness once she was in the trailer and D shut the door. All three were visited yesterday and taken out individually to the front of the Barn. I could tell that they were on edge with wide eyes and flaring nostrils, but no spooking or silliness. It was strange here this morning to go out and not have any horses to feed and muck out.
More packing today and tommorow and then Monday morning we will drive away and I am not sure if I will be calm or sobbing like a baby, maybe D will sob as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment