Friday, May 18, 2012

Me and our horses in the turnout area.
The horses arrived. So much planning and decisions and energy went into their transportation. I am so relieved and almost cannot believe that everything went so well. I need to leave a glowing testimonial for the horse haulers. It will be one of those " they stepped off the trailer as if they had not traveled at all " They came over the Grapevine and down I five into very busy freeways.  In the trailer for at least 6 hours. Then before from Fort Bragg they went over hwy 20 . I should add the Sierra had been in a trailer once before and galloped around in it for the 10 minute trip.  Pesk's foot abcess seems to be gone, although he still has the foot wrapped. Today we are going to look at houses for sale, with agent Madeline. She came here yesterday and we talked for quite some time. I am impressed with her manner, and also she has lived here all her life and is a horse person. My garden is flourishing. I bought some orange marigolds and purple verbena to go with the pinks in the planters. The weather is outstanding. I bought a very expensive but very suitable dress for Eddy's wedding. Now I need to go and find some shoes and a clutch purse. It looks as if I am going to the wedding  alone. Although Ryan and Heather will be there and at the airport at the same time as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment