Saturday, May 26, 2012

What the dogs did
The first ride. The dogs were shut in the house and managed to knock over a plant and create quite a mess trying to look out of the kitchen window. I think that they even jumped on the table because there are some serious scratch marks on it. The ride went very well. Pesk played up quite a bit as we got farthest away from the " barn" area. D did not fall off and managed to keep him moving forward through some fairly serious bucking, half rearing and running sideways towards the barbed wire fence. I think that Pesk was waiting to "jump off " in to a gallop up the hill.  Karrot was exceptional, I could feel that he was on his toes but he was the perfect lead horse.  So now there can only be improvement and I am very impressed with D riding skills. We went out to dinner last night with realtor Madeline and met her husband.  He and D talked  about racing and we had a great time.
Meanwhile I am on the hunt for some mexican primroses. The nursery next door does not have any, saying that they are not popular.
We have a pet sitter all lined up for when we go to E and S  wedding and she will do everything that  I need such as water my plants and feed the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment