Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I just got back in from a walk around our neighborhood with dogs Roy and Kole. The weather is just the right temperature for walking, sunny and 63 degrees F. Doug went to work today and will not be home until dinner time. I spent a couple of hours earlier with the horses, I go almost every day, Doug comes with me when he is not doing something else. It is somewhat unpeaceful to go out there at the moment, because of a certain rift between the family members that live there. I have never been in this situation before and it challenges my calmness and centeredness. However as time goes on the situation will change in one way or another. It is possible that the horses will be somewhere else, we shall see. I am grateful for the teachings of Eckhart Tolle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment