Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am not feeling very well this morning, and I am trying to decide if I am going to be able to drive out to the horses. Doug went to work today. I can get someone else to give them there midday feed, but they will not be turned out. I think it was what I ate for dinner last night, very oily charred veggies with rice. I have had this happen before, my stomach is totally upset and I feel weak. I will wait an hour or so and see how I feel then. In the mean time papers are being drawn to begin a court case for previously mentioned family members. May be I m feeling a lot of anxiety with out realizing over that issue. Also the thought of working with horse Pesky is also causing me much anxiety. Today I will not be able to do much  with the horses. But it a wonderful sunny day with a Santa Ana wind blowing. I just need to rehydrate and stay calm.
Doug with Pesky and Roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment