Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today has started cold so I have got a fire going in the wood stove in the kitchen.
D called at 9:30am to say he had handed Mo the race car over to the new owner and feels that he is a good owner, much as I feel that the new owners of the house are good.
I did some research starting on the parcel number on the land on Rosita. I ended up finding some useful information on living in a travel trailer on your property while you are building. Yes you can, but you have to get a permit, have to be hooked up to sewer, water and electric, and can only be there for a certain amount of time. I am now trying to find what the certain amount of time is. It is interesting to see that the street # on the Rosita is very similar to here. Here is 21401 and there is 10240.
D calls to say he has gone by to look at Rosita and that it looks nice and in a good neighborhood. Later he says he does not know if a trailer would fit along the roads leading to it. This means mainly his big race car trailer.
He seems to have misplaced all the sheets with info on them about each property that I printed out. Which I later found in the top drawer of his bedside table.
I look up the realtors # but D says that he is tired and will call after he takes a nap.
In the meantime the weather is warm and sunny with a slight breeze. I decided to go and weed the strawberry bed and put some aged manure on it.
D calls he says it is to late now to call realtors, and is going to set out to look at some more property. Very reluctant he would rather buy something move in ready, but because we need land that kind of place is rare in our price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment