Saturday, April 28, 2012

I wrote a farewell poem to my house last night. There is nothing quite like it to get at feelings and I got rather emotional and shed a tear or two while writing it. Ok I sobbed and then had to have two margueritas. I am now thinking about how my Dad must have felt after leaving the house that he designed and built with his own hands, and my Mom helped him, but that is a whole other story.
In the meantime I see E has put a few photos of his wedding on Face Book.
D is on his way home this morning from Berkeley, his friend who lives here is giving him a ride home.
Yesterday I got Sierra out, bathed her and trimmed her feet, and then Karrot, but I was too tired to do his back feet. I will need help with the Pesk.

 <><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
Eddy and Stephanie with Steph's Mom sitting at right
  


No comments:

Post a Comment