Friday, April 27, 2012



Amtrac train at Burbank
 D is on his way home he called me from the train and he is heading to Burbank airport. He will stay in Berkeley over night and then be home tommorow. After that there will be some organizing and more packing of boxes. I did not know that he had arranged for some help to come on Sunday to get the heavy furniture into the trailer. So that changes the time frame that I had in mind to get the horses to Bald Hill and us moving,  it is sooner than I had thought.  I think that we may have to take Rocky one of the roosters who has trouble walking and flying up to his perch, and Nelly the duck with the broken leg. They will have to live in the laundry room of the new house until other arrangements can be made. In the meantime I an going to sytematically go through each room in the house and pack boxes. I am also waiting eagerly for photos from E and S wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment