Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I almost don't feel like blogging today because nothing has happened with the Hitch house that gives any kind of indication that we may have our offer accepted. I did email our realtor Rob and he emailed realtor Tim, and Tim said that it was not unusual to wait this long for a response. So I emailed Rob back and asked if it was possible to know how many days was the usual amount of time to wait. I don't know if he ignored my email or if he asked and got no response or what.  However D is on his way home and may be home tonight. Or he may be home tomorrow night, it depends on if he decides to stay at Jody's.
Several times in the past  few days  I have had people ignore me. It is kind of strange. Two women, one J  fiancee who lives on our street ignored me twice as she jogged past on the road and I was right next to the fence and the dogs barked at her. Yesterday a woman was between the two fences separating us from the pit bulls at Stella's. She was picking things up from the ground and putting them in a plastic bag. I was going to get the mail. She walked away as I approached and I was ready to say hi what were you gathering. She just kept walking and turned into the Wassons. Then early yesterday I called and left a message for someone to come and get some things here that I want to donate to a rummage sale, no return call.
One thing that I will be able to do is pack things when D gets home, he will bring some packing boxes.
I saw care giver Lynette go the Gingers in the  late afternoon yesterday, and she was there the evening before. It is puzzling, could G now need more care, is she going to need daily care. Usually L is there twice a week for 3 hours.  I suppose time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment