Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A slight hitch in proceedings with the news that the horse haulers are booked until May 12th.  I suppose the main issue is getting to NYC for E wedding on June 2nd.  We have to try to not book tickets etc at the last minute, so that means deciding if I am going alone.
In the meantime yesterday I pressure washed our horse trailer and painted over the rust spots. I noticed that Gingers blinds in the kitchen, living room and bedroom were open. By open I mean about a 1/4 of an inch. This is very unusual. They were closed when I looked this morning. Her care giver is due to come today. No one checks on her day to day as she cancelled meals on wheels.
Kole and the boxes in the trailer
 D left Jody's this morning and will arrive in Moorpark this evening to stay at Jon's. Then on Wednesday he meets with the realtor and owner of the rental where will live for hopefully a short time. 
Gingers house blinds shut


No comments:

Post a Comment