Wednesday, November 27, 2024

My Spiritual Life

 

I wanted to put here some quotes by two of my favorite spiritual teachers, Eckhart Tolle and Louise Hay.
From Eckhart
“At the present time, the dysfunction of the old consciousness and the arising of the new are both accelerating. Paradoxically, things are getting worse and better at the same time, although the worse is more apparent because it makes so much noise.”
"
Life is the dancer, and you are the dance. You then realize that you don't live your life, but life lives you”.  
 
“Lucid living is when you become aware of what many philosophers and poets and spiritual teachers have described as the dream-like nature of ordinary existence. Dreamlike in the sense that nothing lasts for very long. Every experience arises and subsides and is gone. The past – everything dissolves. It’s a memory of the present moment in the now.” 
 
From Louise
I choose thoughts that nourish and support my physical and emotional well-being. 
I attract loving and supportive people into my life. 
I am capable of handling any challenges that come my way
I trust the wisdom within me to guide me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment