The
above was just a small part of a retort made to me by someone who I
shall leave anonymous. Here I am pictured sitting amongst some amazing
wildflowers. I am now retired from WORKING at age 71 and enjoying my
life. I have worked all my life from age 16. My resume includes many
skills that I did not need to go to college to learn, I had hands on
experience. I am a qualified Master Gardener" and a qualified Riding
Instructor. I have worked with Seniors and Dogs, with children, as an artist, a sign painter, a house painter, I am thinking what else ... so many things to make money, and all were
interesting to me pursuits. I ran my own gardening business for many
years. So eat your words you, and the two others who have a derogatory
attitude . Sandra this is not about you in case you were wondering what the heck. 
Saturday, November 23, 2024
I am retired and loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't agree with your point of view but I don't find it helpful to belittle people. I realize emotions were running high and perhaps with time it will settle some. I don't know what it would be like to have family on the opposite side, so I can't say what I would do. Time will tell how this will turn out. History usually repeats itself.
ReplyDeleteYes and my emotions are still running high as is my blood pressure LOL They have been disinherited that's for sure and will never be spoken to again.
ReplyDelete