Tuesday, February 21, 2023

We went back out to the new horse boarding place

We went out for the third time. Doug's son Jonathan came with us. This time we walked to the back of the property and surprise, there was a small network of trails there !! I was up early this morning and found the address of the owner of the place we are leaving. I composed a letter saying what a hardship it was for us and the other boarders to pull up roots and leave. The owner, who inherited the Ranch from her father in November is Nikki Roth married to actor Tim Roth. I mailed two letters that were the same to the most recent addresses that I found on "people finder."

Whether she bothers to reply or not remains to be seen. But in the meantime I think that we can make a go of it at the new place for a while. Did I say it is a lot cheaper than where we are now. 

The new place the back of the pens where out horses will be.

there are turnouts and arenas here

turnouts

nice Pepper trees for shade everywhere

The front of what will be our pens

roads between pens to ride on

one of our pens



some hunter jumpers in the turnouts



7 comments:

  1. "A lot cheaper" makes up for much! Glad there are at least a few trails. Is there an arena? –Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes several arenas I made a map I will put that on shortly

      Delete
    2. Then I'd be all in for less money, plenty of arena space, and a few out-of-arena strolls for warm-ups/cool-downs/mental breaks!

      Delete
  2. Well, that is looking a bit more promising, and good to have the shade from the trees and the trails too. I wonder if you will hear from the new owner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to see what happens next !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good news. I wonder what she plans to do with the property? It's interesting to see what the horse setup looks like there. I have not seen this before, but I live in a horse climate. I like the openness of the stalls and they look spacious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot different than what I was used to in England also. We are waiting for time to pass to find out what happens with the property.

    ReplyDelete