Monday, February 20, 2023

I am upset and trying to deal with having to move from the Ranch

Doug and I went over to see more of where we are moving the horses and I want to cry. Where we were was paradise in comparison. But we did meet two women there. They said that when the place where we are going was put up for sale everyone was told to vacate, and then when a new owner came most of them moved back again. I do so hope this is the case. That the Ranch will have a new owner and all will be well. We wont know for a while as May is when everyone moves out. Then how long would the Ranch take to sell.

3 comments:

  1. What a worry for you. Of course, you want the best sort of place for your horses. I hope that the new owner of the old ranch wants an income and you can all go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up at 4am this morning thinking about options.I will post about them shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope this turns out for you. I cannot imagine being in your position.

    ReplyDelete