Wednesday, February 15, 2023

I get a new stove and dishwasher.

Out went our old stove and dishwasher dating from the 1980's. The stoves oven finally gave out, and the dishwasher was loosing prongs due to interior rust.  So we bought new Kitchenaid ones. It took husband Doug with the help of his son several hours to get the wiring and water lines hooked up for the dishwasher, and then it was a tight fit in the space left by the old one. The stove was installed by the men who delivered it.







6 comments:

  1. May they last as long as you do! —Michelle at Boulderneigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have a new cooker. I've never had a dishwasher in my life - or wanted one. No space for one in either kitchen - Ynyswen had 3 doors and a big bay window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I suppose that is the thing with kitchens in America versus England the space issue. I did not have one myself until relatively recently .

      Delete
  3. Great stove! You'll enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete