Monday, November 30, 2020

Thanksgiving mantelpeice



I like to decorate a little bit for Thanksgiving and use what I have in my garden and my own creativity On the table is a flower arrangement and my mantelpiece decorated with variegated ivy and small gourds from out at the ranch where we keep the horses, plus some cut out felt leaves. No fire in the fireplace this year as it was very windy and the humidity was low meaning high wild fire danger. We do have a spark arrest er on our chimney but I felt it was still risky in case sparks landed in dry leaves. We had a great dinner with immediate family and one guest enjoying Keto food ( minimal carbohydrates)

2 comments:

  1. Your home, I have to say, looks quite English! Horse brasses and copper kettles and horsey place mats!

    Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes indeed it is purposely that way, as I am English after all.

    ReplyDelete