Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving thoughts

 At Thanksgiving my thoughts turn to family, but this year my good thoughts are not good towards one family member. This is my twin sister. Many weeks or it could be months ago now while on Skype I got upset with her and raised my voice over an old issue that resurfaced. I had just had two fights with my husband. I was already in a vulnerable state. From this my twin then brought up every issue that she had with me from our first memories. Some of these issues I did not even know were issues. She was not interested in moving on and I had to say after trying to turn things around that I had had enough. I think she did what is called gas lighting. Where a person tries to convince the other that they have something  wrong with them. In this case she diagnosed me as having Asbergers. My philosophy in life is to live it as positively and with as much joy as can be. Hers seems to be to get as much revenge as she can and to be as negative as possible.There are a lot more details including how she dragged both my kids, my other sister and my husband into this.  Bye Bye Marion.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, there's an old saying, you can pick your friends but not your family. I am so sorry that you and your twin sister have fallen out, but perhaps the best thing to do is just carry on being yourself and being happy with your life and ignore the situation. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input. I was going to ignore the situation but she wanted to carry it on and has said so many things that are so unjustified and deliberately hurtful that I had to make the decision to let her go. Of course if she showed any sign of remorse or apology then that would be different.

      Delete