Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rob emailed yesterday to say someone else had a better bid than us on the Hitch house. I thought then we would have a place to go with the rental house( belonging to the realtor that D contacted) with room for the animals. But as it turns out D did not tell me that we would have to take a year lease on it.  he also said that he was not so keen on living in the Ojai area where the house was, So now it looks as if we will have to board the horses and find a cheap place to live such as an apartment with a month to month lease, with no out door space for the dogs or cats. We will have to leave behind all the poultry. I put a lot of my favorite plants in pots and they will have to stay in pots for a while. D is talking about using a reverse mortgage to bump up the ammount that we can spend on a house with land. Also Eddy's wedding is fast approaching on June 2nd. I may have to go by myself.
I can hardly bear to look at my beautiful garden that has taken me 15 years to create. It looks so glorious at the moment. With many beautiful blossoms and flowers blooming for the first time since last year.
Ginger has decided not to get her grass mowed, flower beds, driveway  maintained and the garden over there that I created will need a lot of work when the house is finally sold. I did go over first thing in the morning before she was up and put chicken wire and sticks over the two apple trees, buddleias and roses and other flowers and shrubse that I planted so that the deer would not destroy them.
I really hope that the realtor calls today with news of somewhere for us to live and also we need to find place for the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment