Sunday, April 15, 2012

A glorious Spring day. D wants to look at rentals. Probably that would be our best option to start with.
J M called to ask if it was ok to bring up a 22ft travel trailer and park it behind the greenhouse. This is for later when we are gone and the house is being painted and having the floors and roof done. I felt a bit sad as this made me realize that it was not my home anymore, reality is starting to sink in.
D is going to have dinner with Jessie and fam, will ex N be there ??
I suggested we buy a travel trailer and park it in J & N driveway.
It is still possible that the Hitch house is ours... but when will we know what is going on.
I was saddened to hear about the 2 horses that died in the Grand National. M and I talked about it and one conclusion that we came to was could it be that the horses legs are weaker now. In our day in the 70's steeplechasers were big strong boned animals. With big thick cannon bones and stong pasterns.
Looking over at Gingers I see that her bedroom blinds facing the road are open enough so that she can see out, but the other blinds are tight shut.
I did a short ammount of weeding in the veg garden to pass the time.
D called and wanted me to look up a house in TO for sale. That is another possibility to just buy a house with out land.
Red Rum the winner of the Grand National 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment