Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12th 2012 before moving house but after selling

Today I am so bored I decided to start a Blog.
It is a time of limbo here. Our house has been sold and we do not have another house to move in to.
I am not motivated to do anything today very much. Also it is cold and rainy outside. We have already packed some boxes and sold some furniture. We do have a large cargo trailer that we bought to put everything in if it will fit. . Earlier today I started to take pictures off the walls and wrapped them in bubble wrap. What a great invention bubble wrap is!!
I am seriously training the horses manes to stay on the right side, two of the horses that is. The third already has a mane that is trained. I tell them that they need to look well kept and handsome for their appearance in Southern California, that is where we are moving to.
The garden here is in full Spring glory. Fruit trees blossoming, forget me knots, day lilies and calla lilies. the lilac, all look wonderful. The new owners are missing it. Hopefully they will see the tail end. We have two months from a week ago to move out.
Normally at this time I would be busy in the garden and greenhouse. Mostly weeding and cutting grass. Tomatoes should have been planted by now and some lettuce seeds. There are some potatoes growing that the next owners can harvest.
Tommorow D is going down to look at land.

No comments:

Post a Comment