Monday, April 16, 2012

I can not believe that Karrot and for that matter Pesky are not hopping lame this morning.  Yesterday evening P insisted on chasing K around at  a full gallop for quite some time. I intervened but nothing could disuade P. Later I checked K and his beathing had returned to normal and he was busy rubbing his tummy on a branch, as he does every evening. I should mention that K is 25 years old and P is 9 and an ex race horse who bowed a tendon. Sierra stayed up in the barn out of the way.
D went over to have dinner with his family and spoke with ex N for a short while. I am pleased to hear this, as there has been a lot of hostility and bitterness in the past.
However D mentioned Gingers garden this morning when he called. She seems to have stopped paying the gardener to come over, and the grass is getting very long.  I said just let it grow long.  In the beginning I mowed and took care of the garden, as I created it when we bought the house for her. But she insisted I not take care of it. I was tempted this morning  to go over and plant Calla lilies. G had made a point of saying she did not want me to plant any as they reminded her of funerals.
I am really hoping that we will hear something today from the Bank via Realtors about  the Hitch house.
Additur also known as Pesky as a racehorse # 1

No comments:

Post a Comment