Friday, December 24, 2021

A very rainy Christmas Eve

 I think that today may be a record breaker as far as rain fall. The drought here is over. I just went out to unclog a drain at the side of the house and got wet feet. I should have put my rubber boots on. I  was drinking my cup of coffee and thinking about what I was going to write in my other blog, picture pedigree research, where I am writing my memoirs in a brief format about my life with horses. Looking for pictures is challenging.  For a future post I remembered that I had a photo inside a book on Leominster of me and a horse, that I  put in there because the background had the old Priory work house in it. Now I have to a) find the book and b) remember that I remembered later in the day. I am having so much enjoyment from writing down about what my life was like, but also going through some emotional realizations. Below is the view from our car at a gas station ( in Simi Valley CA USA ) I am trying to figure out how to get captions below my pictures like I used to be able to when I first started this blog.

The Rain ( thanks John for the tip here is my caption)

.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from the UK!
    When you upload a photo there are some symbols which appear beneath it. (If they are not there just click on the photo). Click on the A symbol, then type in your caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much I will do that for my next post on picture pedigree and maybe here on this blog.

    ReplyDelete