Sunday, December 13, 2015

It is rainy in England and cold, I spoke with my twin sister on Skype earlier today. Here in California it was moderately warm and about 70 F earlier and sunny. Right now in the evening it is actually raining !!. Sunday is the only day in the week when we do not go out to see the horses. I always feel nervous leaving them for a day with out turning  them out or riding. But I have to trust the people who feed them and muck out the stalls to let me know if anything is a miss.
It was really nice to have a whole day to do what ever I needed to do. So one of the things that I did today was to take a photo of how a picture pedigree is packed. I make these for sale on ebay and on my website and also Etsy. I sold one today of American Pharoah to someone who lives in Spain !!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment