Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Several things have come about that I did not think would.  My queries with the two local historical societies resulted in a response from one, and a man wants to come out to where the horses are to have a look at what seems to be an old home site. I got a reply from the Appaloosa Horse Society about an old horse we have out boarding next to ours. I wanted to know how old he was and what his pedigree was ( I make and research horse pedigrees (www.picturepedigree.com) It turns out he is 26. Then a photographer who had some really good photos on line of race horse Game on Dude got back with me and said yes  I could use his photos. Also a great blog that I had been following about my home area in England was not dead as I had thought just changed their address online. Plus husband Doug got a spare electrical part for our truck on ebay and repaired it, saving us several hundred dollars. We went out for a ride on the horses earlier today and Coco got to walk in mud and a bit of water, a first for her. My sister in England who has Welsh Cobs can not believe that a horse has not experienced mud etc. I say let her horses come over here and go out when it is over a hundred degrees F in the summer time. We are hoping for more rain soon to end our drought.

The two palm trees are where an old foundation of something is .

The remains of the foundation close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment