Monday, January 4, 2016

Rain is forecast, but how much ? I see online that there is supposed to be rain for three days !! Where we keep the horses are dirt roads, so we do not know if we will be able to get in to them easily. We may have to put chains on our truck or even walk in. We got some free wood out there today. there is a huge pile of wood cut from the live oaks that were in the wild fire that came through a few years ago.   When it gets rainy we plan to have a fire in the living room in the fireplace.
I was thinking I would like to go back to the old home/stage stop site with a big magnet after it has rained. I looked for hours on line to see if there was any information on it. I finally emailed the Moorpark Historical Society to see what they say no reply yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment