Tuesday, May 20, 2025

I had a great visit with my family in New York.

My last day in front of my son's house

New York



Drawing with grand daughter Audrey

An official family portrait

Mothers Day brunch at a farm in upstate NY

 A ten day stay in Hartsdale with my son and his wife and my granddaughter. My daughter came also from the Reno area and stayed for five days. It coincided with Mothers Day! We traveled around and took a set of formal photos on one of the rainy days. My husband and Heathers husband stayed at home to care for our horses !!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos (love that dress). I'm so glad you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! it was a great time. The dress I bought for my sons wedding and never thought that I would wear it again

    ReplyDelete