Saturday, March 4, 2023

Coco over came her fear of the mud and water


 Another attempt by me at the Go Pro camera. It is a bit better this time, I changed the positioning of the camera to be further forward on my helmet. I was very proud of Coco as last year she threw me when we were in soft muddy footing, and she went through several muddy wet places with no problem.  I am going to take some more video's before we leave the ranch for good. Yesterday two boarders got their horses loaded in to trailers and left for other places. I contacted the City of Moorpark and found out that the ranch is zoned for one house to be built on every 40 acres. The total acreage is about 600 to 700 acres.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a very nice ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we enjoyed it and hope to fit in a few more before we move around April 1st.

      Delete
  2. Looking at her ears, she's not a bit bothered is she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco's breeder described it as " Yoda ears"

    ReplyDelete