Tuesday, January 5, 2016

We had rain alright. It poured and I persuaded Doug to go out earlier to the horses He was not too keen saying it is just a little bit of rain. But I know better and if horses are not warm and dry they will not drink as much and then we have an impaction colic. I lost one of my horses to just such a colic in October. He also did not want me to put blankets on the horses saying they did not need it when I know they do.  This is an on gong theme, this is what happens when two strong willed people get togther with Leo dominant in there astrological charts LOL. The truck engine light was on the whole way there and back and the dirt road in was slippery but not impassable. We do not know how it will be tomorrow with continuing rain. Both our "waterproof " jackets leaked and we got cold and wet. I dried mine and sprayed it with water repellant and Doug is getting out his Helly Hansens. We put our free wood in the fireplace when we got home and got a fire going.
Our horses

Kole in the back of our horse trailer he got wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment