Thursday, January 7, 2016

Lots of rain and cold temperatures. I was so glad to be able to keep two of the horses warm and dry with blankets. Coco is not mine and Doug asked his daughter to get a blanket for her. I do not know if she will or when it will be. Today we have sun and warmth., But snow on the Topa topa mountains. We were out at the horses and Kole started barking at something over towards the Arroyo. I looked expecting to see a coyote, and it was two women who were dressed in exercise clothes. I said hi and they stopped and seemed uncertain. Then I heard Dave coming down on the atv. He called them over and asked them where they had come from. Medera road they said and he told the to go back there because this was private property. They had quite a distance to go to return the way they had come, I do not know where they thought they were going.
Snowy mountains in the distance and the dirt road out to the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment