Monday, December 24, 2012

Me with Don Peake left and James Burton

Albert Lee left and James Burton in cap jamming

our little tree
This morning Christmas Eve started out with Kole being sprayed in face the by a skunk.  I made a skunk mix, which is mostly hydrogen peroxide and that took the edge off the smell. It rained a lot in the night, and I went to put on my rubber boots and they had about 3 inches of water in them. I did not know and tipped one up because I thought it was heavy from dirt inside. The water went all over the carpet.
We were invited to Albert Lee's 69th birthday party. He played with James Burton lead guitarist for Elvis Presley. I had my photo taken with him and Don Peake who was lead guitarist for Ray Charles, and wrote the music for Knight Rider and Ghostbusters. The party was in Bell Canyon about a half hours drive from here.
We were on facetime with  Jody and Amara and a sleeping baby Milo. Tommorow I will be on Skype with England and Mum will be on.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment