Thursday, December 6, 2012

Karrot got his halter ring stuck on a protruding bolt, and pulled the round pen from the mounting block seen at right. He is fine, it happened when he was turned out in there with Sierra, and I did not know until we went to bring them in. No more halters on turned out horses!!  This morning our landlord Steve got his tractor, and I saw him taking a section up to his shop. he came down wehn he saw me and said that he would help. The welds by the gate are almost sheared off. So when Doug gets done with the stock market at 1pm he will go and see what needs to be done.
We are waiting now for word from the bank involved with the short sale on the house. It hopefully will not take too long.
We have had a lot of rain and green shoots are sprouting everywhere all around the house and out on the property. I  will not need to water my plants for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment