Thursday, May 24, 2012

I have lost track of time. I can not remember how long we have been here. But I do know that this is an amazing place. Somehow I want to stay, or find somewhere that is simular.
There are some things approaching, such as Eddy's wedding in New York ( the same day as the Preakness Stakes) Doug needs to go back to Fort Bragg to get our horse trailer and Jon's race car.  Plus he needs to get all the remaining odds and ends that we left there and don't really have room for here. Then Doug is going to Buttonwillow race track to get his race car trailer. We also need to take a mandatory course for a reverse mortgage. Then we can seriously look at property.
In the meantime, we have been getting clothes ready for the wedding. We have been donating a lot of things to Goodwill. We have been taking the horses out and aroud the property here every morning.  I have been wearing shorts and a tee shirt everyday. I have also been learning the names and pedigrees of some of the horses here. One mare is called One Bride at a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment