Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Emptiness
 We finished loading the trailer yesterday with most of our furniture and this morning, D set out on the long 10 hour drive south. I have no car which feels strange. We need to arrange for the neighbors to take care of the poultry and Grey the barn cat until the new owners can be here on the 19th.  In the meantime I will be packing more boxes, digging up more plants to take and cleaning.  I think that I will feel better when the horses are safely ovet to the Barn, and then with us down south at our new home. Yesterday we went to the Barn to get three stalls ready for them. The house is full of echoes and the cats are runnng about in a all the empty space. I bought a big portable tent for cats for them to travel in.  Both cats have been in it several times by themselves. There is a big bunch of fresh catnip in there.
The cat house

No comments:

Post a Comment