Thursday, November 10, 2022

We have had rain and I am happy to be finally feeling better.

 

view from my living room

my back garden with colorful Bougainvillea.
I have had covid as tested by step  dil Dasha who had some home tests. It was pretty much a cough and not feeling my usual energy. I have had far far worse as in very bad flu in the past. Doug had it too but did not test as he is a strong objector to the whole thing. Neither of us have had a vaccine, and I am 69 and he 75. I suspect that there will be more of different strains going around and we were more susceptible immune wise because of going to New York and back. We have yet to feel strong enough to get back into riding our horses. But we will be back in the saddle next week.

I am grateful to have had some significant rain and no powerful winds as yet this fall. Wildfires are usually very prevalant  at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you both had Covid, but glad it wasn't too bad. I am trying to stay clear of small crowded places and wear my mask in anywhere busy. Daren't bring it home to Keith (and it would probably do me no favours with my Chronic Asthma.)

    I take it rain was needed? You can have some of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that now we have some kind of immunity.Illness is scary. Yes rain is needed every year, as it does not rain all summer.

    ReplyDelete