Saturday, September 8, 2018

I am delighted to have some comments !! Thanks so much you know who you are.
We have had another drama in the family, beside the unexpected dog visit.  My step grandson who lives with us part time with my step son, is being FORCED to take Ritalin. My husband and I found out when my husband took his grandson to the other grandparents. He is ten by the way. My husband was met at the door by the grandmother. She asked " what mood is he in" and "has he taken his pill" "What pill" asked my husband. A flurry of texts and phone calls followed between, the mother, father, aunt, and my husband. So now grand son is supposedly taking Ritalin at his mothers. But not at our house. The out come of this is unknown at the moment. Grandson shows no sign of  ADD when he is at our house. The problem seems to be at school and socializing at the mothers. I have a lot more to say about this, but will save it for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment