Sunday, September 2, 2012

Here I am on the beach at Malibu. Jody came to stay and he went surfing. Doug and I and the dogs sat and watched. We must have walked at least two miles from the steps that led down to the beach. I have sore legs today. We have driven by quite a few houses for sale and one piece of land.  None were either suitable or available. It is frustrating and I can only hope that just the right place is around here somewhere.
I had great fun sewing myself a saddle seat outfit for a photo shoot. Doug the photgrapher. I have always liked the look of the out fit  and was inspired by the Morgan Show that we went to in Santa Barbara.  Karrot had been lame in a hind leg, so I waited until he was better. I turned him out today in the round pen today and he acted like a two year old and even did a flying lead change. I will ride him now every other day while I can.

Doug took a great photo of the blue moon and now I am inspired to go and get a canvas and paint it. I can see that the moon would look better if it was painted bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment