Saturday, September 15, 2012

Doug got his wisdom teeth taken out a few days ago and is recovering. He is still in quite a bit of pain, but feels good to have got them out, as they had been bothering him for a few years. His back is in wondeful condition and soon he will be recovered and back to normal.
I rode Karrot around the property here this morning early. We are having a heat wave so I did not ride for very long. I look forward to having Doug ride with me soon, and I may have a go at ponying Sierra.
Eddy and Stephanie are due to come and stay with us for 4 days from Tuesday. They are over on the West coast for a wedding.
House hunting continues to be elusive, alsthough our favorite house on Darlene Lane came down by $10,000. http://www.redfin.com/CA/Moorpark/6145-Darlene-Ln-93021/home/4563959

No comments:

Post a Comment