![]() |
| My plane ticket from my phone, of course this window disappeared when I went to get on the plane and I had to reload. Paper ticket for the trip back home. |
![]() |
| The view from my bedroom window. |
![]() |
| Daughter Heather with dog Harry getting water from the hose by her greenhouse. |
![]() |
| Selfie |
![]() |
| The back deck to H and R house. |
![]() |
| A painting that I did a few years ago of the area that heather has hanging on her wall. I found out I can get a copy made on canvas via Amazon of any painting or picture. |
![]() |
| the area around Heather's property. |
![]() |
| Looking back at the house and out buildings. |
![]() |
| The dry river bed leading to Honey lake. |
![]() |
| A bank of the river bed. |
![]() |
| Huey getting old now. |
![]() |
| Youngster Harry a Kelpie Border Collie mix. |
![]() |
| My favorite tree. |
![]() |
| The unusual and potent beer that Heather and I shred on my last day. |
![]() |
| Another of my paintings this is of the Pudding Creek Trestle, Fort Bragg, California |
















No comments:
Post a Comment