Thursday, May 11, 2023

Meet Up in Santa Barbara

My daughter Heather and her husband Ryan are on vacation in Avila Beach  at a "time share" and we agreed to meet in Santa Barbara about an equal distance from where they are staying and where we live. So we met them at the harbor and ate lunch took pictures and then drove to the shopping district and had '"turkish coffee" which tasted appalling but gave us a lot of energy.


In the harbor Santa Barbara, California

Drinking the turkish coffee

Paddling in the ocean in the harbor

Me and Heather in front of one of the big buildings in Santa Barbara


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a good time. I haven't been paddling in an ocean since 1985 and that was the Atlantic. The Pacific goes back to the late 50s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a good time !! I have not paddled in a while also, I then got blisters on each heel afterwards from the sand still on my feet !!

      Delete