Thursday, December 15, 2022

I get to ride


 I went on a half hour ride with husband Doug today, he rode Tandy. It is the first time I have ridden since I twisted my ankle about three weeks ago. It felt awesome to be back in the saddle again and my ankle felt completely back to normal. I did wrap my ankle in an elastic sock and also wrapped just below my knee with vet wrap.  I have an old injury there that was hurting because of stress on my ankle. I forgot to take a picture of me in the saddle,

so here is me and Coco after our ride. Temperature about 60 deg F ( Southern California USA)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. 60F sounds good to me - it hasn't got above freezing all week here, most unusual in recent years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks for leaving one for me also. I remember in the 1960's we had a very cold snap in England, everything came to a complete stand still for a while. We kids loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I saw your comment on Lori's blog and the horse in the profile photo. So, of course I had to check you out! I live in Minnesota with horses. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra LOL welcome and I will check out you.

      Delete