Friday, February 24, 2023

This may be the last of the trail rides at the Ranch


 I am wearing a go pro camera on my helmet, so get ready to feel seasick.  Also it was a windy day and that obliterates most of what we are saying. This is  about ten minutes of a thirty minute ride on the trails at the Ranch where we keep our horses in Simi Valley California. In April we will we will be leaving the ranch, as supposedly it has been sold. I am riding 23 year old Morgan mare Coco. My husband Doug is riding 12 year old Morgan gelding Knight.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice ride. You still sound quite English!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice and we will miss those rides. I don't notice how I sound until I hear my self on video. I have had to change a few word pronunciations though like banana !

      Delete