Friday, March 4, 2022

Selling my mother in laws stuff

The label says Harry Cooper, who was he ?

Bright green and heavy nubby wool.

 Family members hurried to be at Ginger, my mother in laws side. Her care giver thought she had just a few days to live. She is 104 but still OK, lucid and singing along with her favorite Frank Sinatra on the TV.  That was abut ten days ago. The family members decided to bring, some of Gingers possessions to us. So I  have a vintage lot of clothes, including a mink stole !!! some were custom made. and jewelry. Probably dating from the 1950's  Above is a coat that I put for sale on ebay.  May be some one wants it, we shall see. It is something that I would never want be seen in.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, 104 is a grand old age.

    I am sure someone will love the coat - looks 1950s to me. Vintage clothing usually sells well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 1950's you are right !! We never thought she would live this long....

    ReplyDelete