Thursday, October 3, 2019

Me sitting on an old western saddle pad so that my skin does not stick to the vinyl seat which gets very hot in the sun

I have a certain pattern that I do around the outside and then up the middle Zamboni style
Looking towards the hills and Simi Valley where we live. That is the N to S Amtrak train  in the lower background
Today I raked the arena again out at where we keep our 3 horses. I am paid to do this twice a week with my Quad bike and harrow. Cynthia who pays me and uses the arena, had a water truck come in and spray water to compact the sand more and to stop it being dusty. Well it really changed the texture of the sand, and instead of being nice and smooth my harrow made it lumpy and only slightly uniformly smooth.  Hopefully it will have dried out for next time. The pictures were taken  on another day when the sand was dry. It does not rain here in So Cal USA in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment