Friday, February 6, 2015

Today is Doug's 68th birthday, yipes !! I am not that far behind. Both of us are blessed with good health.
Papers have been served to Doug's ex wife finally. Big sighs of relief for all the family, now things will move on ward and will eventually settle into a way of support and peace for all of us involved. I do not know how her life is going to be.
I have been having an amazing time of discovery with horses Coco and Pesky.  I decided to go back to the Parelli seven games with both. I invested in the equipment so I might as well use it. I am very lucky to have an actual sand arena to work in.
and some white plastic poles as well. Plus a small tarp. In the top picture are Sierra, Karrot and Pesky, Coco is in the arena also, but out of the picture. She is not integrated with the herd yet. In the bottom one Pesky having fun with the tarp. All were turned out to play after a training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment