Monday, May 13, 2013

So the wildfire has been out ever since we had some rain.  It rained about an inch, but because it has been hot and sunny for many days everything has dried out again.
My step grand son was here and after half a day of throwing up was taken to the doctor and diagnosed with infection in both ears and strep throat. He was to fly to Florida the next day and had to endure an antibiotic shot in the thigh. I hope that he does not have have any more shots for a long time. Now a week later he is back with a horrible case of hives being managed with benadryl.
Our house purchase is progressing slowly but surely, there are about 6 weeks to go until close of escrow. In the mean time I have been cleaning and sorting to give myself something to do and of course planning what to do to the new house.  The very first thing will be to paint the master bedroom which is blue, and to buy a fridge, as the present owners want to take the fridge with them. Then after that we will be doing floors and counter tops. I want to paint over the new used brick around the fire place. I am really looking forward to planting the plants that I have in big pots and brought from Fort Bragg.

No comments:

Post a Comment