Friday, July 13, 2012

Today  it is very humid here and about 95 degrees. It is like living in the central valley, but I know that it is temporary and we will get back to dry and hot soon. The horses are down in  our new round pen with water and shade  for a change of scene. Pesk saw Karrot and Sierra go down and stood at his gate and called to me so I took him down also.
A few days ago I found out that we did not need to take the reverse mortgage class before we looked at property.  So I emailed our real estate agent and asked her to ask our landlord if he would be interested in selling .We are waiting to know as this would be our first choice.
I have had some great times at Hollywood park race track going there to  meet Kentucky Derby and Perakness winner I'll Have Another and the great gelding Lava Man who is his pony horse. I  got to be involved with the running of a race horse and was made honorary groom.  I also got to give a picture pedigree that I made of Lava Man to his trainer Doug O'Neill who also trained I'll Have Another.  D's back has been very bad and he is going to see a doctor next week.
I'll Have Another with me, my freind Cheryl and his handler at Hollywood Park stable area
The chickens have a great time every day pecking and scratching around we could do with more. Soon we should know if we are staying here or what ? I would really like to put down some roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment