Thursday, October 22, 2020

My Grand daughter had her First Birthday

 Audrey just turned one. She is standing and walking a few steps. I have not met her in person yet, ( because of the covid restrictions a 2 week quarantine for people visiting NY state)  just seen her a lot on Skype. Here she is in a traditional Korean dress with traditional Birthday food. He mom is Korean and her dad is my son. They live in a suburb of NYC. I live in California. So Audrey is one quarter English from me and one quarter American and one half Korean.




6 comments:

  1. Lucky child to have such a rich heritage! I do hope all this mess passes so you can eventually make her acquaintance in PERSON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it may have to be in the Spring when the weather is good. They have quite cold winters.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely photo of your grand daughter. I hope you get to meet her properly SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete